Written by: Derek Gyori, PharmD and Julianne Orr, PharmD
Abemaciclib (Verzenio) is FDA-approved in combination with an aromatase inhibitor, fulvestrant, and as a single agent in metastatic breast cancer. This PQI will address effective practices for the management of abemaciclib associated diarrhea, a common toxicity with this therapy. Continue reading Management of Abemaciclib Associated Diarrhea
Billings Clinic Cancer Center Mission: To provide leading-edge care for patients and their families.
Billings Clinic Cancer Center Vision: To be nationally recognized for premier cancer care and the first choice for patients, their families, and referring providers.
Billings Clinic Cancer Center Core Values:
- Optimism: We believe in creating an environment of optimism and offering a welcoming atmosphere for our patents and their families.
- Compassion and Respect: We show care for our patients and for each other and have a passion for the work that we do.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration: We believe the best care for patients I delivered by drawing on the expertise of professionals across many disciplines.
- Integrity: We have an expectation of active professionalism in interactions among team members and in the care we provide.
- Responsiveness: Because patient needs are our priority, we remain flexible in order to accommodate timely access to care.
Continue reading Billings Clinic Cancer Center
Our Family. Caring for Yours. We’ll be there every step of the way. Our physicians and staff are committed to providing friendly, professional, patient-centered care with dignity and respect for all.
Missouri Cancer Associates is a full service medical and radiation oncology and hematology practice made up of 14 physicians in Columbia and Kirksville. Through state of the art medical technology, highly experienced physicians and quality patient care, Missouri Cancer Associates has become the premier cancer treatment center in mid-Missouri.
Urology Associates of Central Missouri is the most comprehensive private urology practice in central Missouri. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care, utilizing the latest, clinically-proven techniques to diagnosis and treat a wide variety of urological disorders in men and women. We offer a wide range of urological treatment options, from established standards of care, to new minimally-invasive procedures with quicker recovery times. Our urologists perform laparoscopic, microscopic, and robotic surgery. Continue reading Missouri Cancer Associates
Memorial Healthcare System’s mission is to heal the body, mind, and spirit of all those we touch. Our vision is that The Memorial Cancer Institute (MCI) is the preeminent cancer center in South Florida and have national and international recognition in an effort to treat and prevent cancer. Continue reading Memorial Cancer Institute